[McIDAS #IGY-419036]: raobcon

Hi Paul,

re:
> PERM      SIZE LAST CHANGED FILENAME     DIRECTORY
> ---- --------- ------------ ------------ ---------
> -rw-      9985 Mar 18 15:24 RAOBCON.CORE /home/mcidas/data
> -rwx       215 Mar 18 15:05 RAOBCON.SITE /home/mcidas/workdata
> -rwx       216 Mar 24 15:37 RAOBCON.USER /home/mcidas/dat

Presumably, the directory for RAOBCON.USER is /home/mcidas/data (the listing
above is missing the trailing 'a').

The things that jump out at me from this DMAP listing are:

- the time stamp on RAOBCON.(CORE|SITE) are older than my email
  explaining the apparent error in your DELTZ definition.  This
  suggests to me that neither file contains the corrected definition
  which would explain the failure/error

- The notion is that the .USER file should be in one's $MCDATA
  directory, and the .SITE file should be in the ~mcidas/data directory.
  Your listing shows these being reversed; I would change this.

  I am not suggesting, however, that the location is in any way a cause
  of failure.  All files should be read/used as long as the directories
  in which the files exist are in one's MCPATH.  I know that yours
  are because the files wouldn't be listed in a DMAP output if they
  were not.

So, I think that you should:

- review the content of RAOBCON.SITE to make sure that your DELTZ
  definition is the same as it is in RAOBCON.USER

- move RAOBCON.SITE back to the ~mcidas/data directory

- move RAOBCON.USER to the ~mcidas/workdata directory

Ticket ID: IGY-419036