[McIDAS #VZT-561444]: WWDISP

Hi Paul,

re:
> Please pass on to the MCIDAS developers the need to include a blizzard
> watch in the WWDISP command. We are under a blizzard watch and our graphic
> has no notice of that. I can only assume that the gap across parts of
> Illinois is due to a lack in this product.

I looked for BLIZZARD watches/warnings yesterday after first seeing your
email; I did not see any, but I may have been looking at the wrong
bulletins.

Today, I do see BLIZZARD warnings through the midwest.

Question:

- can you let me know which bulletin(s) has the BLIZZARD watches?

  I will see what might be needed to update WWDISP after learning
  which bulletin(s) the BLIZZARD watches are contained in.

Ticket ID: VZT-561444