[McIDAS #IYY-939169]: changing the metar station location

Hi Yuan,

re:
> Who should I contact to change the METAR station RJGG location in the
> ADDE server?  One Japaneses user reported the incorrected lat/lon of RJGG.

If the ADDE server(s) is(are) under our or the user's control, then we/they
can make a temporary change.  If the ADDE server is under somebody else's
control, then we will need to contact the administrator of the server
and have him/her make the change.

What are the correct Lat,Lon,Elevation for the station RJGG?

Ticket ID: IYY-939169