[McIDAS #FVJ-558553]: McIDAS raob station list

Hi Eric,

re:
> Can you provide the most recent raob station list for mcidas?  It appears
> that 74646 is being plotted SE of KOUN, while it should be north of KOUN
> at the DOE ARM site.  I want to check and make sure COD has the most
> recent station table before I start making trouble.

There is a single station table in McIDAS that is quite large.  Instead of
sending you that binary file (STNDB.CORE), it may be quicker to simply
list out the values for 74646:

STNLIST 74646
IDN   ID     Station Name         Data Types        ST CO LAT        LON
 ELE
 ----
74646 KF30   Sulphur Municipal    M   R             OK US   34:31:00   96:59:00
  320
Number of stations listed: 1
STNLIST: Done

If the location of this station is incorrect, it can be corrected in the
site-modifiable
table STNDB.SITE (which is in ASCII text).

Ticket ID: FVJ-558553