[McIDAS #HZC-630597]: mcidas question

Hi Sepide,

re:
> I don't cd to mcdata

It is best if your scripts always run from a fixed directory.  My construct
for this fixed directory was MCDATA, a directory that is specified uniquely
for each user running McIDAS.

Do you have a reason to _not_ CD to $MCDATA (or some other fixed directory)?

re:
> Should i create the file you said wherever i run mcidas everytime i want to
> run it?
> And how i can make it?

If your McIDAS session (either interactive or the one that is created for
you when you run McIDAS commands) does not have a REDIRECTion in place
for LWPATH.NAM, then it will be read/wrote/created/used from whatever
directory you are in when in that session.  I have each McIDAS user define
MCDATA so that this is a fixed directory at least for interactive sessions.
As far as creating LWPATH.NAM, it is created/updated each time you run
the REDIRECT command.

Can you send me one of the scripts that you are using for your processing?
Seeing this script will allow me to advise you how to modify the script
(if needed) to do the things you want.  Also, please let me know where
you want the netCDF copies of images put.

Ticket ID: HZC-630597
Department: Support McIDAS