[McIDAS #KKG-192015]: McIDAS-V

Hi Bernie,

re:
> Thanks for the reply. So, if I understand your reply correctly, I can
> ingest the Meteosat and GMS imagery and output these images with
> corresponding latitude/longitude files in netCDF format which I can
> then read into IDL and process as I would the binary files.

No, not quite.  What I am saying is that you can:

- display the METEOSAT, GMS, MTSAT data

- output the data that was displayed into a single netCDF file
  that will have the data values and Lat,Lon information

Since I am not knowledgeable in IDL, I can not say that you _will_ be
able to display the images in IDL.  My guess, however, is that you
would be able to, but this is no guarantee.

Ticket ID: KKG-192015
Department: Support McIDAS