[McIDAS #RJO-596744]: installing mcidas

Hi Sepideh,

re: what user name did you login to our web site under?
> the user name is address@hidden

OK.

re:
> and i listed it as educational i suppose, under UCI
> but i am not sure

Didn't you previously register with our website using a UCI email address?
If yes, you should login to our website using it.  If not, I will add you
to the list of users/sites allowed to Unidata McIDAS _after_ you confirm
that you are still a student at UCI and that you will be using McIDAS in
furtherance of your education/research/degree.

Ticket ID: RJO-596744
Department: Support McIDAS