[McIDAS #WUE-272422]: GOES 12 or 13

Hi Gustavo,

re:
> Let me know if you received all the information
> that it was necessary.. as well if you need
> any test, prove or something like that
> in order to perform the change.. that it can
> be done here.

I received your emails with the needed passwords.  We were not
able to work on your problem yesterday because we were working
on another problem that took most of the afternoon.  I will talk
with Michael (our GEMPAK person) today to see if he can do the
build of the latest GEMPAK release on your machine today.

Ticket ID: WUE-272422