[McIDAS #SMX-272962]: mcidas question

Hi Sepideh,

re:
> Do you have a number that i can call and ask how i can load a file into
> mcidas to see the image.

Unfortunately, I am currently out of the office and don't have ready access
to a phone.

re:
> I think it will be faster if you have time.

The process is very easy:

<as user 'mcidas'>
cd $MCDATA
mcidas          <- start a McIDAS session

- if you start up running the MCGUI, then click on the
  button at the top with the keyboard icon.

  if you startup with no GUI, then two windows will start
  up.  Commands are run from the Text and Command window

- in the Text and Command window, run an IMGDISP command:

  Type:

ERASE
IMGLIST TEST/GOES7.ALL
IMGDISP TEST/GOES7.1 LATLON=-1.38 48.48 EU=IMAGE

Give this a try and see if it doesn't work for you.

Ticket ID: SMX-272962
Department: Support McIDAS