[McIDAS #DPX-653014]: The mcenv command

Hi again Francisco,

Quick update:

I just tried to SSH to atmos.uprm.edu as the user 'mcidas', and I can not
get in -- the SSH command simply hangs.  I am guessing that there is a firewall
that is blocking SSH access (port 22) to atmos.uprm.edu from machines outside
of the uprm.edu domain.  If you could check with the system administrator(s)
for this machine, and get back to me, I will try to login later.

Ticket ID: DPX-653014