[SupportPlaza #HXL-613289]: boris sekirarski Macedinia: Login Problem (fwd)

Hi Boris,

re:
> today i tried to login again (yesterday i can not login with my password) and
> succeed. after download newest IDV, I tried to download McIDAS-X- so I tried
> be registered for this software and I retype my login data (but not a
> password!).

Unidata's license to distribute McIDAS-X is limited to educational institutions
where McIDAS is used by students in the pursuance of a degree. You were denied
download access to McIDAS because your Unidata account does not indicate that
you are from an educational institution.  We are sorry to have to deny you
access to the package, but the owners of the package, the Space Science and
Engineering Center (SSEC) of the University of Wisconsin at Madison (UW,
Madison)
have imposed the education institution only use rule on us.

re:
> Now: After logout I can not login password remainder process not help me (I
> already know my password)

Nothing has changed on our side.  Please check to make sure that you are typing
your password correctly and that your web browser is not caching an incorrectly
typed password.

re:
> Note My login was older then 3 years

This should not make any difference.