[McIDAS #SMX-272962]: mcidas question

Hi Sepideh,

re:
> Sorry to bother you on your trip, but is there anyone else who is available
> right now at mcidas support that i can contact, because the deadline of my
> project is in 3 weeks and i really need to get mcidas work on my computer.

No, not really.  I am the support person for McIDAS in Unidata, and I am ready
to help you get going.

In my last email, which is quoted below, I asked you to check the pattern
you used in the DIRFILE= keyword for the DSSERVE command using the Unix
'ls' command.  Since you did not let me know the results of this test,
I must assume that you did not perform it.  Please reread my previous
comments and try the things I suggested.  Again, if the regular expression
pattern used in the DSSERVE definition are correct, it is most likely
that the files you have are not in McIDAS AREA file format.  I can check
if this is the case if you provide one or more of the files to me via
FTP or other remote access.

Ticket ID: SMX-272962