[McIDAS #KKZ-819804]: Accounting data for ADDE Text server on ADDE.CISE-NSF.GOV and ADDE.UCAR.EDU

Hi Matthew,

re:
> I am running a BATCH job that creates displays in McIDAS-X such as WWDISP and
> ADVDISP and FRNTDISP commands.
>
> Funny, accessing MD file type data works great....SFCPLOT, etc.
>
> Right now, I'm not on the MATC...er...Madison College.... campus, but I see it
> works fine form here at UW-Madison.

As it should :-)

re:
> Do you have matcmadison.edu allowed?  Is it a domain thing?

We have _no_ access controls in place, so anyone/everyone should be able to
access
the ADDE servers.  The problem might be a domain thing, but right now I can't
imagine how.

re:
> It used to work last spring....I will be on/in the matcmadison.edu domain for
> sure on Monday evening - I could try to check things out there again either
> this late afternoon or Friday morning?

OK.  Please remember that I will be in Spain, so my responses to
emails/inquiries
will be slower than I would like.

re:

No worries.