[McIDAS #UPR-175522]: Problem Downloading McIDAS

Hi Lloyd,

re:
> Previously I wrote about adding me to the list to download McIdas for the
> Caribbean Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology, Barbados.
>
> Our Meteorologist Kathy-Ann Caesar will be using this program. Her email
> is address@hidden. I previously forward your reply to her and to our
> principal Dr. David Farrell (address@hidden).
>
> McIDAS will be used for Meteorological courses in the Natural Sciences
> department of the University of the West Indies and will be used for
> academic classroom instruction and research.
>
> The installation of McIDAS will not be for use by a government agency,
> non-academic research institute, or private concern.
>
> I agree not to re-distribute any portion of the software.

Excellent!  Thank you for providing a clear, concise statement of the
intended use of McIDAS by the CIMH.  Your usage fits within the
constraints imposed by SSEC on us for use of McIDAS by non-U.S. educational
institutions.

I assume that you, not Kathy-Ann will not be the one who will download and
install McIDAS. Based on this assumption, I have allowed you (address@hidden)
access to the Unidata McIDAS distribution.  Please let me know if I should have
allowed Kathy-Ann in addition to you or instead of you (she would need to be
registered with our web site for her to access the McIDAS distribution).

Please let me know if you have any questions about the installation or
configuration
of Unidata McIDAS.

Ticket ID: UPR-175522
Department: Support McIDAS