[McIDAS #XOE-622682]: Problem with Lose of Area Definitions

Hi Fred,

re:
> While the problem went away over the weekend, it came back last night.  I
> think
> I will change the 1/2 second sleep to a 1 second sleep.

This definitely sounds like a system loading-related problem.

Comment:

- have you though about putting the actions run from your McIDAS macro
  into a simple shell script and running it?

  My thinking is that it would be much quicker to modify a shell
  script than to muck with a McIDAS macro.

Ticket ID: XOE-622682