[McIDAS #UJY-297454]: NOAA Request to EOL

Hi Tulio,

Steve Williams (NCAR/EOL) forwarded your inquiry to us (Unidata Program
Center/UCAR) to see if we could help...

re:
> Sorry me if I let understand.
>
> Working with images from NOAA satellites, which are Acquired in a season
> of capturing images on the Federal Rural University of Pernambuco
> (Brazil), where I work, I have to develop a work to complete my degree
> at university. For this, I need a software that converts the RAW images,
> captured by the station for pictures with L1B processing level, as I am
> new in this line of work, I seek a software that allows me to develop my
> research. If the same would be very grateful if you direct me to such
> software.

I am uncertain about exactly what you are looking for.

Questions:

- what satellite(s) do you have data for?

- what system was the data captured on?

  This will likely help determine how you can convert the "raw" data to
  some format that is useful to you in your research.

- what kinds of things do you want to do with the images?

  What you want to be able to do will determine to a large extent
  what software package you will need/want to use.

I look forward to hearing more about what you are trying to accomplish!

Ticket ID: UJY-297454