[McIDAS #MPZ-243939]: New NEXRAD Level III Radar products

Hi Rick,

re:
> Good to know that you have already implemented the varying
> image code.

Yup.

re:
> I'm basing my comments on the images.  Apparently we
> should be seeing fractional dbZ values (using IMGDISP
> followed by alt-d (maybe they are currently being
> rounded).  I used AWIPS and did see fractional values.

I believe that I return the ECHO values back integers after
rounding the values.  I didn't think that a half dBZ one
way or another was all that important (the values seem to
be quantized in 0.5 dBZ increments, not finer).

Ticket ID: MPZ-243939