[McIDAS #WAZ-899768]: migrating to goes-13

Hi Angel and Ed,

re:
> metofis-mcidas* cd $MCDATA
> metofis-mcidas* dsserve.k LIST RTIMAGES
>
> Group/Descriptor         Type  Format & Range     RT Comment
> ------------------------ ----- ------------------ -- --------------------
> RTIMAGES/ANTARCTIC       IMAGE AREA                  Antarctic IR Composite
> DIRFILE=/ldm/data/gempak/images/sat/ANTARCTIC/4km/IR /IR_*
> RTIMAGES/GE-39           IMAGE AREA                  GOES-East Hemispheric
> Short IR
> DIRFILE=/ldm/data/gempak/images/sat/GOES-12/4km/3.9/3.9_*

OK, the problem is easy to see:  GOES-12 is explicitly named in the directory
structure, so the new images from GOES-13 are not being searched.

There are two ways to correct the problem:

- create/modify a BATCH file to redefine all of the RTIMAGES datasets

- edit the file $MCDATA/RESOLV.SRV and change the DIRFILE portion of the
  RTIMAGES dataset definitions to search both GOES-12 and GOES-13
  directories.

Since the second option is the fastest, I will address the changes that
need to be made:

<as 'mcidas'>
cd $MCDATA
vi RESOLV.SRV

-- change all occurrences of 'GOES-12' to 'GOES-1[23]'

The modified regular expression for the pathnames of the images files
will then match GOES-12 and GOES-13 images.  After making the editing
change, the script(s) that Ed referred to in his first email should
start working.

Ticket ID: WAZ-899768
Department: Support McIDAS