20100329: New Client Reply - [McV !IVP-555693]: McIDAS Text point data inputs

Hi Kwan,

re:
>I would like to check with you again to see if there are solutions to
>the problem as described in my last email.  Thanks.

I have been out of the country since the day you submitted your original
inquiry.  I am currently at the NSF offices in Arlington, VA working on
our machines here.  I will try to get to your question(s) as soon as I
return to Boulder (Thursday at the earliest).

I apologize for the delay in responding...

* Tom Yoksas                                            UCAR Unidata Program *
* (303) 497-8642 (last resort)                                 P.O. Box 3000 *
* address@hidden                                  Boulder, CO 80307 *
* Unidata WWW Service                            http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/*