[McIDAS #KMO-948594]: Problem with install of McIDAS2009

Hi Greg,

re:
> OK installed Flex via yum now one more error. See attached makelog.

It is as I conjectured in my last email: you are missing another package,
ncurses-devel.

My comments are the same as last time:

<as 'root'>
-- install ncurses development:

yum install ncurses-devel

<as 'mcidas'>
-- rebuild the distribution from scratch

cd ~mcidas/mcidas2009/src
make clobber
make all
make install.all   <- assuming that the 'make all' step went without problems

Again, you may be missing other packages if your development environment is
not complete:

yacc (bison)
X development
Xt