[McIDAS #CSH-299701]: GOES visible band data

Hi Weidong,

re:
> Thanks for your reply, see below:

re: is this a persistent error?
> It seems have last for more than one week, I will keep an eye on it and
> let you know.

Thanks for keeping an eye on the failure; it will help us to determine
if the problem you are reporting is, in fact, associated with the
problems we are seeing.

re: we are seeing problems with the GVAR server on the ingest machine,
and those problems (core dumps) happen every three hours.  Is this you?

> I am not sure this is my problem, but I do schedule to download the
> GOES image every 3 hours for fulldisk data and half an hour for NH
> data, do you think this will cause problem?

Is it possible to change the schedule for when you download the full
disk images?  It may be useful to see if that solves the problem...

Ticket ID: CSH-299701