[McIDAS #SWO-341877]: CF-compliant & IMGCOMBO

Hi Tyn,

re:
> Sorry, that was a rather quick note.

No worries.

> In UB now, and its around -30. Never have experienced something
> like this before.

And I thought it had been cold here in Colorado (12 days of temperatures
at or below -14 C.  -30 will really wake you up :-)

re:
> How is life? we should call to catch up!

Life is good, thanks. ...

By the way, I believe that I have finished my McIDAS update.  I
will get the new release/addendum out tomorrow (time to head home
at the moment).

Ticket ID: SWO-341877
Department: Support McIDAS