[McIDAS #OFK-538992]: ADDE Server

Hi Weidong,

re:
> It seems that the GOES east server comeback, but there is no fulldisk
> data yet, is there something wrong with my McIDAS setting or the Server
> still have not ingest it.

We are still working on GOES-East ingest on goeseast.unidata.ucar.edu.
Until we get the ingest working again, you can access EAST data from
unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu.  After goeseast.unidata.ucar.edu is back,
we will need you to move back to it for your GOES-East data access.

NB:

- the EAST imagery on unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu is a little delayed
  from realtime.  You will likely need to adjust your script(s)
  to account for this difference.

re:
> Another question is do you know there is any full resolution cloud
> masking data for GOES EAST on the ADDE servers, I mean the 2.3 by 4 km
> resolution?

You can create a cloud mask using McIDAS.  Please take a look at the
IMGOPER and IMGFILT utilities for additional information.

Ticket ID: OFK-538992
Department: Support McIDAS