[McIDAS #QHK-962400]: FRNTDISP: error from m0wtxget -41001

Hi Marty,

I re-implemented the fix for the TEXT serving under Solaris 10 x86_64.
Since this fix is the one I will submit to SSEC, I consider the
problem closed.  Please let me know if you see any problems with
front plotting/listing, weather watch/warning display or weather
text listing.

Ticket ID: QHK-962400