[McIDAS #QHK-962400]: FRNTDISP: error from m0wtxget -41001

Hi Marty,

re: several tweaks on climate-db2 installation

> Thanks for finding these issues.  I initially copied over the config files
> from our primary server and had most things decoding but after running into
> the FRNTDISP problems I decided to run mcxconfig to start over.

OK.

> This may have caused some of the issue you are seeing.

Yes, it is likely (given the read/write permissions on various files).

I found that the server for the RTWXTEXT data was dumping core when
trying to get front (and other) data.  I am rebuilding McIDAS-X/-XCD
from scratch right now to see if this fixes anything.  I ran into
a snag that took some time to sort out, but things are building nicely
now.

More after the build has finished and is installed...

Ticket ID: QHK-962400