[McIDAS #JRK-547142]: install mcidas2009 in a SUN Solaris10x86_64 machine

Hi again Hsie,

The build of Unidata McIDAS-X/-XCD v2009 just finished with no
errors on stratus.  I did _not_ "flip the switch" and cut over
to the new distribution since there needs to be a little bit of
work done during the cut over.  I will detail those in a follow-up
email in about 1.5 hours or so.  Right now I need to drive from
my house in the foothills to my office.

Ticket ID: JRK-547142