[McIDAS #YGO-324744]: repair grib database error

Hi Hsie,

I apologize for not being able to respond to your inquiry before now...

re:
> How can I correct this error?
>
> stratus:[42]% cd $MCDATA
> stratus:[43]% gribadmin num
> ERROR 1194 at line 1: Table 'file_list' is marked as crashed and should
> be repaired
>
> ERROR 1194 at line 1: Table 'file_list' is marked as crashed and should
> be repaired
> Model Number   % of
> Name  of Grids Total
> ===== ======== =====
> ----- -------- -----
> Total
>
> stratus:[44]% whoami
> mcidas
> stratus:[45]%

I just logged onto stratus to take a look at the problem... I see that you
figured out that one way to fix the problem was to delete and remake the
MySQL database:

<as 'mcidas'>
cd $MCDATA
gribadmin removedb