[McIDAS #FIZ-488347]: McIDAS-X usage

Hi Debbie,

re:
> I am writing on behalf of the National Weather Service Western Regional
> office.  Our office currently subscribes to the McIDAS-X service through
> the Univ of Wisconsin.  I would like to find how much you would charge
> for the use of this program on a continuous basis.

Unidata's is licensed by UW/SSEC to provide our distribution of McIDAS-X,
Unidata McIDAS-X/-XCD, to educational institutions.  We are, however, allowed
to let non-educational institutions use our distribution of McIDAS as long
as they are members in good standing of the McIDAS Users Group (MUG) at
UW/SSEC. If your intention is to be able to use Unidata McIDAS-X, you
need to continue your membership in the MUG.  If you are investigating the
possibility of using Unidata McIDAS-X while terminating your membership
in the MUG, we will not be able to provide you access to our distribution
of McIDAS-X.

> Thanks,

No worries.

Ticket ID: FIZ-488347