[McIDAS #MFL-862729]: Mcidas Error Messages

Hi Adam,

re: SCHEMA disappears
> Ok...slight problem.
>
> Although I fixed my scour.conf file to this:
>
> # Directory                     Days-old        Optional-filename-pattern
>
> #~ldm/data/dir1                 2
> /data/wxp                       7
> /data/gempak                    7
> #~ldm/logs                      1               *.stats
>
> When I run ldmadmin scour....the SCHEMA file gets deleated?????  I've done
> this 3 times (recopied SCHEMA) now and it stays there until 'ldmadmin scour'
> runs.

Very strange indeed!

> The mcidas data files (SCHEMA) are in /data/mcidas.  The old scour.conf was:
>
> /data                                   7
>
> It's like it still has the old configuration...
>
> Help?

Is it possible that there is a link from one of the directories explicitly
being scoured to the location of the McIDAS SCHEMA file?  Grasping at straws
here...

Can I get a login to your machine?  If yes, please send me, address@hidden,
the password without reference to the machine or account it belongs to.

Ticket ID: MFL-862729