[McIDAS #VAH-623608]: Missing ADDE radar

Hi Russ,

re: ADDE access to the NEXRCOMP dataset on adde.ucar.edu

> Looks like its a local problem. I've tried all of the Unidata
> servers and the ADDE transfer hangs on all of them. I am getting ADDE
> transfers from the SSEC Data Center, but nothing is comming in from
> outside the building (NSSL or Unidata).  This is happening on other
> machines here as well.

OK.  I am relieved to know it is not us.

By the way, we finished the 4.5 day triennial Unidata Users Workshop
yesterday.  This was the best one that I have seen todate.  Lots
of enthusiastic presenters and attendees sharing ideas in a relaxed
atmosphere.  My object now is to recover from the better than good
catering that was provided for the event :-)

Ticket ID: VAH-623608