[McIDAS #QOQ-174014]: McIDAS

Hi Christoph,

re: access to Unidata McIDAS-X

> thank you for your quick and detailed answer.

No worries.

> Herwith we affirm the following:
>
> - we are accessing McIDAS from Unidata for use in a university
>
> UNIVERSITY OF BONN
> UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
> Institute for Hygiene and Public Health
> Dept. for Medical Geography and Public Health
> Sigmund-Freud-Straße 25
> D-53105 Bonn
> Tel: +49-228-287-15520
> online: http://www.ihph.de/english/
>

> - McIDAS is used for academic classroom instruction or academic research
> by students related to obtaining a degree
>
> Mostly the latter for my own next degree, hopefully more studentas will
> follow.
>

> - the installation of McIDAS is not for use by a government agency,
> non-academic research institute, or private concern
>
> Installation takes place on our own research pc only for academic
> research purposes.
>

> - we agree that we will not re-distribute any portion of the software
>
> Yes, we are no software dealers. Neither hardware :-)

Very good.  I have added you to the list of non-'.edu' users allowed
to download Unidata McIDAS from our website.  Please remember that
you will need to login to our website using 'address@hidden'
first.  After that, you can proceed to the Downloads link and then
get the package.

> Thank you for international cooperation.

You are most welcome.

> Regards
> Christoph Höser

Ticket ID: QOQ-174014