[McIDAS #RIA-902144]: Download mcidas

Hi Tomeu,

re: we will add you to the list allowed to download McIDAS as soon
as you register with our site

> But i have an account in www.unidata.ucar.edu my name username is
> address@hidden, how can I change some fields to be listed
> for download?

Hmm...  I previously checked to see if I could figure out how you
were registered with our site, and I did not find you.  I rechecked
and see that you are registered with the username address@hidden,
not address@hidden

I just added address@hidden to the list of non-.edu users
allowed to download Unidata McIDAS.  You will need to use that
username when you login to get access to the package.

> Thanks

No worries.

> Tomeu ClapÃs
> Grup de Meteorologia