[McIDAS #JBI-672651]: Expanding widow of death

Hi Mike,

I build Unidata McIDAS-X v2008d in the Ubuntu Ultimate 1.4 virtual
machine in VMWare running under Windows XP, but I could not get
the expanding window problem to occur no matter how hard I tried.

re:
> SSH access to our machine is absolutely OK!

Super.  I would appreciate if you sent me the access information
in pieces:  one email contains the machine name/IP; a separate
email contains the password.  In both cases, the emails should
not include each others information.  I.e., the email with the
name/IP should not contain the password; and the email with the
password should not contain the name/IP.  Neither of these emails
should contain the account name for the login.  Both emails
should be sent to my UPC email address, address@hidden.

The alternative to email is to phone me with the information:

303.497.8642

> Thanks for your efforts,

No worries.

Ticket ID: JBI-672651