[McIDAS #MDD-590444]: McIdas access for the FAA Technical Center

Hi Ernie,

re: contact SSEC/MUG

> Do you have the name of a contact person there?

The typical contact email address is what I provided in my
first email:

McIDAS Users Group <address@hidden>

I have already received a reply back from one of the MUG people
acknowledging being CCed on the message I sent to you earlier.

As far as an individual contact at SSEC, I would suggest Becky
Shaffer:

Becky Schaffer <address@hidden>

Ticket ID: MDD-590444