[McIDAS #OUS-495538]: McIDAS access at the Universidade de Aveiro

Hi Guilherme,

re:
> At this _very_ moment I'm waiting for a really delayed flight from
> Porto to London, then to Miami, and finally Rio! It's a very short
> break for Carnaval,

Nice!  I'm jealous!!

> which has already started in an odd way since my
> baggage is at this moment flying to Milano under somebody else
> luggage! (yes, they misplaced the tag!)

Bummer!

re: we need a clear statement from you that explains your use of McIDAS

> I'm sending a document attached to this message with the required
> statement. I've also included my counselor name on the document and
> sent her a copy of this message. Please let me know if it suffices the
> needs.

The statement you sent is what was needed. Thanks, and sorry for the
hassle!

> By the way, I don't have (yet) a registration under address@hidden at
> Unidata's website.

Please register using your UA email address.  I will ask Jennifer to add
it to the list of users allowed to download Unidata McIDAS.

Have fun in Rio!

Ticket ID: OUS-495538