[McIDAS #STG-808468]: Conversion of mcidas area to shapefile format

Hi Martha,

re: editing ~mcidas/data/LSSERVE.BAT to set your disk locations for
NEXRAD Level III data and then running BATCH LSSERVE.BAT to make the
server mapping table entries active

> I made the changes to LSSERVE.BAT you recommended, executed it, and we
> can now see the RTNEXRAD datasets both locally and remotely, so I think
> we're good to go.

Excellent!

> As I get time, I am going to try to clean up our install, and may get
> back to you with questions but it won't be immediately.

OK, I'll be "here" (I do a lot of support from home; gotta love the
Internet :-)

> Thank you for all your help, and have a good time skiing.

No worries, and other high priority events have forced me to postpone
skiing until the beginning of next week.  Too bad, there is up to a
foot of new snow at the place I was considering (sigh).

Ticket ID: STG-808468
Department: Support McIDAS