[McIDAS #EXQ-796373]: McIDAS install

Hi Paul,

re:
> It is getting there with a slow burning headache!

:-)  Hang in there...

> Here is one problem
>
> I have a batch file with this line in it
> IMGDISP GINIWEST/GAR16KWV 1 LAT=61 150 MAG=4 SU=VAPOR
>
> I get this error
>
> IMGDISP GINIWEST/GAR16KWV 1 LAT=61 150 MAG=4 SU=VAPOR
> Beginning Image Data transfer, bytes= 32084
> IMGDISP: done
> IMGDISP failed, RC=2
> batch.k: BATCH job abandon /home/mcidas/batches/AKREGIONALWV.BAT
> batch.k: BATCH done /home/mcidas/batches/AKREGIONALWV.BAT
>
> The IMGLIST for that dataset find the latest image.
>
> Help?

I logged onto climate and checked the serving of the Alaska Regional images --
everything looks good.  I also displayed the latest GAR16KWV image and had no
problems.  The only thing I can think of is that your script was attempting to
display
the image when it was being received.

Ticket ID: EXQ-796373