[McIDAS #ZCA-800160]: New McIDAS at COD

Hi Dave,

re:
> note sure if i have everything let me know if you are missing any
> developmental files and what files they are.  Its hard going on the
> generalization of X development files.

I will discover what, if anything, is missing when I actually build
McIDAS.

> But system is a debian 64 bit system.

Question:

- what is the name of the system?

> will user/password be masked if I send them or do you still have them on
> file from previous.  User:  ldm is still the same as before and the password
> is the same.

I believe that I still have the login info for weather.cod.edu.

Question:

- is the login for 'mcidas' the same as for 'ldm'

> So if you are compiling make sure to remember you are in a 64 bit
> environment.  :)

No worries.  My workstation at the UPC is 64-bit Fedora 10.

Ticket ID: ZCA-800160