[McIDAS #ZHQ-767263]: Fwd: Unidata website registration confirmation and pas sword

Hi Bernie,

This is a quick update to let you know that things are progressing...

After being diverted to other tasks for the past week, I was able to start
working on the program that will create the necessary descriptor file entries
that will allow you to access the raw GVAR data you have downloaded from
CLASS.  I hope to have the program fully working by tomorrow morning.

Ticket ID: ZHQ-767263
Department: Support McIDAS