[McIDAS #ZHQ-767263]: Fwd: Unidata website registration confirmation and pas sword

Hi Bernie,

I just made a "fresh" copy of Unidata McIDAS-X/-XCD v2008a available through
the Unidata Downloads page.

I still have not completely resolved the problem I alluded to in our phone
conversation (GRIB2 decoding on 64-bit Solaris x86 10), so please be aware
that there will be additional addenda in the coming weeks.  The section of
the code I have been working on is not something that you should not be
interested in initially, so you can start using the package with confidence.

As soon as I get a couple of other things off of my todo list, I will write
the routine that generates the file entries needed to serve the raw GVAR data
one can get from CLASS.  I will keep you informed of my progress...

Ticket ID: ZHQ-767263
Department: Support McIDAS