Re: [McIDAS ~ZHQ-767263]: Fwd: Unidata website registration confirmation and pas sword

Hi Bernie,

Your account 'address@hidden' has been added to the list of people
allowed to download McIDAS.  You should now be able to access the McIDAS
downloads page after you login to our site.

Please let me know if I can provide further assistance.

Cheers,
Jennifer