[McIDAS #UFO-365575]: McIDAS ADDE serving of your RAW GOES data

Hi Paul,

This may seem like a stab out of the past...

Today I figured out what needed to be done to get McIDAS to serve the RAW GVAR
data one can order from NOAA's CLASS system.  I think that the lessons I learned
may be applicable to serving of the RAW GVAR files that are being created by
your Quorum (?) reception system.

So, the question for you is if you are interested in pursuing getting ADDE
serving
up and running for your RAW GVAR data?  If yes, I would need one or two RAW
scans
from your system for experimentation.  If no, no worries.