[netCDF #NOP-661805]: FTP Access to NANUK

Hi Mary,

re:
> I would like to know how to get ftp access to MODIS near-real-time
> data of Direct Broadcast from NANUK server.

I am sorry to report that we do not have information on how to FTP data from
this
machine.

I tried a simple FTP, and was abruptly kicked off:

% ftp nanuk.eosdis.nasa.gov
Connected to nanuk.eosdis.nasa.gov (129.165.198.167).
421 Service not available, remote server has closed connection
ftp>

I interpret this to mean that no FTP access is allowed currently.

> Thanks

No worries.  Sorry we couldn't be of more help!

Ticket ID: NOP-661805