[McIDAS #ZRN-650937]: ask for access for MCIDAS

Hi Andrea,

re:
> Thanks for Your quick reply.

No worries.

> I accept the conditions you listed in your mail.
>
> "- you are accessing McIDAS from Unidata for use in a university
> - McIDAS must be used for academic classroom instruction or academic research
> by students related to obtaining a degree
> - your installation of McIDAS is not for use by a government agency,
> non-academic research institute, or private concern
> - you agree that you will not re-distribute any portion of the software"

Very good.  We can allow you access to Unidata McIDAS-X.

It would be preferable if your email address we use to allow McIDAS-X download
was affiliated with  EÃtvÃs LorÃnd University.

Question:

- do you have a university email address that we can use?

> Thanks again!

No worries.

Ticket ID: ZRN-650937