[McIDAS #QFU-969979]: Retaining calibrated units after imgremap

Hi Greg,

re:
> OK - All of that worked - I ended up with a file that contained
> %ALB when I did an imgprobe on it.

Sounds good.

> One more question: How do I change
> the coordinate system from [line, element] to [lat,long] for the
> output netcdf file?

I am not sure I know what you mean/want.  The navigation describes
the conversion from line,element to lat,lon.  If you want the navigation
to be strictly lat,lon you would use the NAVTYPE=LALO keyword on the
IMGCOPY command you will need to convert the remapped image into a
netCDF:

   NAVtype=LALO linc einc | use lat/lon navigation instead of the regular
                 (native) navigation; keyword is valid only if the source
                 image is area format; 'linc' and 'einc' specify the image
                 line and element increments, e.g., NAVTYPE=LALO 4 3
                 requests lat/lon nav using the data from every fourth
                 line and every third element (def=use native nav; if you
                 specify LALO, lat/lon nav is used and the linc and einc
                 defaults are the computed values that result in using the
                 largest number of data points allowable without exceeding
                 the max size of the AUX block)

Ticket ID: QFU-969979
Department: Support McIDAS