[McIDAS #JOW-737572]: need McIDAS download access

Hi Robert,

re:
> We have traditionally has McIDAS download access, but are being denied now due
> to a non-EDU mail address.  I actually do have an NMSU account of
> address@hidden,
> but I do not use it as it causes too much confusion.  I would appreciate it
> if you
> could allow address@hidden to allow access.

OK, no worries.  Download access should be setup sometime tomorrow.

Please be aware that I have not released the Unidata McIDAS-X v2008 distribution
yet.  The reason:  I found some problems in the GRIB/GRIB2 processing in -X and
-XCD
on 64-bit systems.  I have been in contact with SSEC developers about this and
am
hoping for a fix sometime reasonably soon.  If I don't receive their fixes, I
will
need to implement my own and then test them.

Sorry for the delay on v2008.

Ticket ID: JOW-737572