[LDM #MBK-386394]: Missing CIMSS Wildfire data

Hi Samuel,

re:
> It looks as if CIMSS Wildfire data hasn't been coming thru the UNIWISC feed
> for quite some time.

Correct.  The group that was creating the Wildfire ABBA products stopped
updating their ADDE
server, so we don't currently have a source of the North or South AMERICA
products.

> The latest CIMSS satellite imagery I see from adde.cise-nsf.gov (using IDV)
> is December 4th, at 14:45.
> Am I missing something, or is there a problem with the CIMSS Wildfire Feed?

You are not missing anything (other than the imagery, of course).

> I realize it's an experimental project, but it appears as if the project is
> still running if you
> look at http://cimss.ssec.wisc.edu/goes/burn/wfabba.html

Yes, but the ADDE server that CIMSS was running is no longer being updated with
the Wildfire ABBA
products.  I will continue to look for an alternate server...

Ticket ID: MBK-386394