[McIDAS #XRR-599672]: Configuring scouring of McIDAS data

Hi Samuel,

re:
> O.K. the GPRO=LAMB keyword works great.

Very good.

> Do you want me to make another inquiry in a separate e-mail?

If you want to continue this discussion, then yes.

> It is SLIGHTLY related, because it's data related to the DMBIN/DMGRID process,
> and the ADDE server :-)

Yea, but with that line of reasoning _all_ McIDAS questions are related.  What
we would like to do is separate distinct inquiries into different threads.  This
line of inquiry _is_ different since it relates to a something that needs to be
addressed in the online workshop materials.

Ticket ID: XRR-599672