[McIDAS #MOI-138115]: mcidas software download [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Hi Darryl,

re:
> Thanks for the quick reply.

No worries.

> I am a PhD student at Murdoch University in Western Australia and I wish to
> use McIDAS for my research. I agree and recognize all the conditions that
> restrict the use of McIDAS.

Very good.  We will add your BOM email address, address@hidden, to the list
of sites allowed to access Unidata McIDAS-X tomorrow (it is 23:27 MDT currently)
and then send you notification that you have access.

Ticket ID: MOI-138115