[McIDAS #FDU-863429]: BOWTIE and others

Hi Tyn,

re:
> any new developments at your end?

None yet.  For the past week I have been at the AGU Spring 2008 Joint Assembly
in
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, so I have not been able to do any development.

Since SSEC just announced the availability of McIDAS-X v2008, I think it would
be a better use of time to get the Unidata McIDAS-X/-XCD v2008 distribution
created
and incorporate any/all MODIS-related ADDE server modifications at that time.
This would mean that the needed changes would not be available until sometime in
June.  I would, of course, let you have an advanced version of the distribution
as soon as I get it put together and before it was tested on the various
platforms
that I support.

Ticket ID: FDU-863429
Department: Support McIDAS